WHY JOINING KENSU
We’re a confident, enthusiastic, and young scale-up.
Sustainable, ethical data usage is our mantra. We believe accuracy and velocity go hand in hand.
Kensu is a Data Intelligence Manager that provides a real-time, contextual, as-is view of your business data processes. Ranging from the origin, movement, and transformation of the data to fully understanding its quality.
We’re forever curious and love to discover.
We’re ready to gear up for the future.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for frontend application engineering interacting with different aspects of products by ensuring great code quality and alignment with the overall architecture of the product.
Your daily job will be split between shipping features, reviewing other developers' code, mentoring and training less experienced developers.
You will interact daily with the management team by being a force of proposition in the design and architecture, before leading the implementation of ideas into the wider strategic road-map.
- ReactJS on Frontend, Data Visualisation, Redux, Cypress
- Redis, MySQL
- OrientDB, ArangoDB
- Go, Scala services
- Traefik, Consul, Virtualbox, Docker, Azure Cloud, K3S, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts
- You are a pragmatic and proactive teammate able to analyse and implement solutions
- You have a good professional English spoken skill
- You are passionate about data management
- You are excited to work in a growing team of a fast-moving company
- Experience with JS, Typescript, ReactJS, Redux, Antd, Enzyme
- 3+ years of development experience in quality frontend
- Proactive mindset and fast learning attitude
- Great communication skills
- Experience with charting libraries
- Experience or understanding of data science projects
- Experience with remote working
WHAT WE OFFER
- MacBook PRO 16"
- Ticket Restaurant
- Smart Working
- Dedicated offices in a pleasant and social active coworking