WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Solution Architect will be responsible for overseeing the technical design and implementation of our solution in our clients' IT systems.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for meeting with IT managers to discuss company processes, designing the structure of IT systems, overseeing the project implementation, and measuring the performance of the new system.
As a Technical Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and determining the customer's current and future needs, and the architecture for the solution.
- Defining specifications and oversee development & implementation of connectors.
- Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams.
- Troubleshooting systems issues as they arise and overseeing all the moving parts of the system integration.
- Ensuring the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- Providing Kensu with post-installation feedback.
- Addressing technical concerns, ideas and suggestions.
- Monitoring systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts.
- You have good professional English spoken skill.
- You are passionate about data and analytics management, operations, and monitoring.
- You are excited to work in a growing team of a fast-moving company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- Previous work experience as Solution Architect.
- Experience in project management and enterprise architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise systems, networking modules, and software integration.
- Familiarity with programming languages, operating systems.
- Ability to see big-picture designs from basic specifications.
- Ability to problem-solve complex IT issues.
- Experience in cloud technologies.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience or understanding of data science projects.
- Experience with remote working.
- The ability to speak multiple languages is a major plus.
- The ideal candidate will be creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts.
- Go, Scala services.
- Redis, MySQL, OrientDB, ArangoDB.
- ReactJS on Front End, Data Viz.
- Traefik, Consul, Virtualbox, Docker, Azure Cloud, K3S, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- MacBook PRO 16".
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Smart Working.
- Dedicated offices in a pleasant and social active coworking.
About Kensu Inc.
We’re a confident, enthusiastic, and young scale-up. Sustainable, ethical data usage is our mantra. We believe accuracy and velocity go hand in hand. Kensu is a Data Intelligence Management Solution that provides a real-time, contextual, as-is view of your business data processes. Ranging from the origin, movement, and transformation of the data to fully understanding its quality - We exist to disrupt the data quality market. We’re forever curious and love to discover. We’re ready to gear up for the future.